Hi Sarathy,

The swf file that u have mentioned here is just the player which plays the
actual video which is a "flv" file....
I extracted the flv, and converted to avi..  I have uploaded it here:
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1833785/rahman.avi.html
(There is some quality loss during conversion  :(   )

If u want the flv file itself, u can download it from here
http://babbumann.net/flash/reh.flv

(FLV files can be played using FLV players... There are many free FLV
players... search in google)

Cheers,
Aravind

Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  to have a collection.... i extracted this swf video from these links & comes
around 33 kb but does not play & donno why such error. plse anyone help to
separate this swf video to have it in our collection. Plse extract & attach in
your mail to the group soon.

  http://babbumann.net/flash/arreh.swf   (big size)

  http://megastarconcerts.com/   (normal size in intro video...)

Need a vacation? Get great deals  to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food  Drink Q&A.

  http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.