Words will fail to describe the scenes we witnessed in the Oracle
arena yesterday .....I think I will have to wait for myself and my
feelings to settle down before I can descrbe in detail the scenes of
euphoria at the ARR concert yesterday ...

Meanwhile to add a couple of songs (rather variants) that I feel are
missed in the list below

- Thaiyya Thaiyya
- Huna Huna/Sanda Kozhi (Yuva/Ayutha Ezhuthu) - Sadhna Sargam
- Naina Neer Bahaye (Water - Sadhna Sargam)
- Khalbali (RDB) - ARR himself
- A variant of the song Kesariya Balama -from a new Rajasthani singer
   This was a phenomenal one since it started out as a jugal bandle
of sorts between another guy (Franks???) who started out with the
classical carnatic taalas (I am not sure what we call the words dhim-
thirikita tom ..et al) and then Sivamani joined in to match the taal
with his drums and then the magical rajasthani song sung by this new
guy ....All could do was to sit in awe and be drowned in those
magical moments.
If anyone made a video of this part I would request this to be posted
to the FTP server.

more later

-A

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Shamil Sharif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Roja janeman sung by Hariharan & Sujatha
>
> Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   hi Prashanth Isaac  :-)
>
>   Thnx 4 info. but apart from ur question marks, i ve given here
FOUR blanks for co-singers.... see to it.... if u know.............

>   Roja Janeman - Roja (Hariharan & female humming _____________)
> Ramta Jogi - Taal (Sukhvinder & _____________)
> Samajgayi - Taal (SUKVINDER & _____________)
> Pray for me Brother
> Kehna Hai kya - Bombay (Chitra)
> Humma Humma - Bombay (ARR)
> Ay Hairathe - Guru (Hariharan/Sadhana)
> Jage Hain  Guru (ARR/Chitra)
> Tere Bina - Guru (ARR/Madhusree)
> Mayya Mayya - Guru (???)
> Sahana - Sivaji (Vijay Yesudhas/Chitra)
> Sega Fighta - Sivaji (Naresh/Blaaze/??)
> Athiradee - Sivaji (ARR/Sayonara)
> Vaaji Vaaji - Sivaji (Hariharan/Madhusree)
> Secret of Success - Boys (Blaaze/??/??)
> Chanda Re - Sapnay (Hariharan/Sadhana)
> Rang de Basanti (??/Chitra)
> Pathshala - RDB (Naresh/Blaaze)
> Roobaru - RDB (Naresh/ARR)
> Ik Onkar - RDB (Chitra)
> Ayo Re - Water (Sadhana/Sukhvider)
> Piya Ho - Water (Sadhana & ________ )(SUKVINDER ??? )
> Dil Se Re - Dil Se (ARR)
> Chaiyya Chaiyya - Dil Se (Sukhvinder/Rehana)
> Sivamani Beats
> Vandemataram (ARR)
>
>   Singers and Instrumentalists
> Hariharan
> Vijay Yesudhas (Sang Udit's version of  Sahana)
> Chitra
> Madhusree
> Sadhana Sargam
> Blaaze
> Naresh Iyer
> Sayanora
> Rehana
> Aslam
> ??- Male Harmony
> ?? - Female Harmony
> Naveen (Flute)
> Rashid - Guitar
> Ravi Shankar - Keyboard
> ?? - Sitar
> ?? - Cello
> ?? - Sax
>   Srinivas Murthy - Conductor

>   Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on
Yahoo! TV.