Couple more:-

Pre-Show Entertainment : For the fans who entered hall more than 1
hour in advance...there were couple of repetitive ads that were played
1. mehta entertainment
2. citibank
3. India waves
ads were very monotonous and gets to one's nerve.  I would recommend
to repeat these ads once in 15 mins with  some video/audio of rahman's
composition to cover 15 min gap.

Typically Rock concerts begin with an opening band to entertain the
audience.

Synchronizing Instruments/Audio quality:

Was not sure if sufficient time was invested to test out the audio
quality /Synchorinizing instruments....
Songs that required High pitch voice were not coming out right.  For
eg: Jaage Hain did not sound correct as Rahman's sir's voice was
barely audible
same thing with Tera Bina....female singer's voice did not bring in
the effect...her volume was too low

Cheers,
Rajee

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Prashanth Isaac
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gopal,
>
>   I have some feedback from the SFO concert. If everyone agrees, can
we send this to ARR and the concert organizers? It would possibly
enhance the future concerts.

>   1) Multilingual Songs :  Lot of songs which exist in Hindi, Tamil
and Telugu (Like for eg. Roja Janeman, Kehna Hai Kya, Chanda Re were
original in Tamil) could have been sung in atleast two languages per
song...one language per stanza. This used to happen with Hariharan and
SPB earlier but not in this concert....since there were huge Tamil and
Telugu audience, there were some disappointment on not singing a
considerable no. of Tamil and Telugu even though there were original
singers who sang them were present. Infact only Sivaji's songs were in
Tamil and also Humma Humma beginning. No Telugu songs were played.

>   2) No Host :There was no host for the whole show in SFO. Though
Blaaze did entertain or cheer up the crowd a couple of times and also
did a very quick round of intros of the musicians, a full fledged host
that would provide a brief intro between every song would have been
great and Blaaze could have done it as well

>   3) Expose musicians better: There is excessive darkness and small
focus lights moving rapidly around the stage. I have been noting this
from the day when ARR started doing concerts. Also the musicians are
not arranged to sit in a manner that the crowd can easily see them and
note the instruments they play in each song during interludes etc.
Atleast personally I feel when its a music concert the focus should be
more on the musicians rather than dancers. While I understand the
importance of the commercial element in the program with dancers and
other colorful stuff, due importance for the musicians should also be
given. For the sake of rapidly moving small lights, the focus on
musicians playing the instruments in a good lighting and seating
arrangements should not be compromised. This is my humble request as I
am an admirer of musicians in the concert rather than the dancers.

>   4) On time : I understand all the singers, musicians are busy
starts, but the concert should start on time as scheduled. Especially
in the U.S. when foreigners are present there should not be a
preception by the Americans that Indians are not punctual. I am not
sure about other ARR concerts, but there was a 20 min delay (For me
its ok I can wait for whatever time for ARR) in the SFO concert. And I
also perfectly understand any unavoidable circumstances which is
beyonf control.