On May 27, 2007 (ie, last to last Sunday), the cover story was by Luke
Kenny , the programming Head of Channel V on the journey of Indian
Film Music starting from Alam Ara to the recent ones. Needless to say,
ARR was mentioned again and again. I am sorry for sharing it so late.
I loved the way Luke analysed the changing sound of Hindi Film music
but I thought he lacked in describing the influence of ARR on upcoming
generation. Mind it, the article is on Hindi Film Music industry and
hence there is no mention of any South Indian maestros, not even
Illyaraja.

Here are the Flickr links for scanned pages.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/529139026/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/529139030/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/529139036/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/529139068/