This is kKrishnababu f/o 12 year old KeyboardSathya.

We just swa the movie Sivaji and ARR has done a great job of giving
one of his best for this movie. Well there is a thought of Re-
recording not being upto the mark and i sincerely feel for this all
the three majors i.e. Sankar - Director, AVM - Producers & Rajini -
the Hero is to be blamed.

I think they thought all these three names (It is also clear in the
line up to the hype created, due credits have not been given to ARR)
will just win over every one's mind but i think they have
miscalculated the effect of re-recording in a movie which goes a
long way for the success of a movie. Having ARR with them and not
utilizing him properly in the re-recording is indeed the most sad
part of the movie.

I am sure Rajini's daughter will learn a lesson from this and use
ARR to his best not only for scoring music for songs but also
throughout the movie effectively for the success of "SULTAN"

In fact Sathya also felt very much on this issue. The song sequences
have been done very well and if the movie is not running this reason
of Re-recording will be one of the major points. I do not blame ARR
fully because as the core team the big 3 should have applied their
mind.

The above is just my opinion and is no way to hurt any one.

Rgds KB