i can appreciate & njoy music though donno abt it to d core...... mho, by
doing a circle of words, donno whether u blame rehman also indirectly........
original movie release date was april 14th... then some dates in May & now
June..... rehman takes his own way & time.... though delays only to give d
best.... if they can't wait till dat time, such issues pressure him. Everyone
know his work with czech orchestra for dis movie. This itself reveal abt his
work on VERY URGENT context........ Shankar told in an interview he has very
particularly retained all rajni ingredients FOR D SAKE OF RAJNI OR RAJNI
FANS...... as long as it is retained u feel like this... What is rajni movie
mainly of style & action with some story...... whenever he does an action, a
dashing sound has to pierce... this has become standard formula...... he wont
break such things..........

  u had d answer in ur post.  they r 3 majors & arr is 4th major.... they all
in this film-field more than 2 decades..... they go by need of d hour, wit
their xpereinces.... sorry 2 say, v r not in their shoes 2 understand d issues
in pre or post-production stage...... no point in blaming any1....... they do
work with some calculation, financial pressures & MORE IMPORTANT TIME FRAME....
i believe 4m reports, rajni fans enjoy d movie well.... Finally according to u,
if rajni's daughter learns lesson or not, it is her first project & v have to
appreciate even if she misses something........ BUT I AM SURE UR SON COMES OUT
WITH STEADY AWESOME BGMS LIKE REHMAN ONE DAY !!!....... BEST WISHES 2 HIM... :-)

  T Krishnababu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          This is kKrishnababu f/o 12 year old KeyboardSathya.

We just swa the movie Sivaji and ARR has done a great job of giving
one of his best for this movie. Well there is a thought of Re-
recording not being upto the mark and i sincerely feel for this all
the three majors i.e. Sankar - Director, AVM - Producers & Rajini -
the Hero is to be blamed.

I think they thought all these three names (It is also clear in the
line up to the hype created, due credits have not been given to ARR)
will just win over every one's mind but i think they have
miscalculated the effect of re-recording in a movie which goes a
long way for the success of a movie. Having ARR with them and not
utilizing him properly in the re-recording is indeed the most sad
part of the movie.

I am sure Rajini's daughter will learn a lesson from this and use
ARR to his best not only for scoring music for songs but also
throughout the movie effectively for the success of "SULTAN"

In fact Sathya also felt very much on this issue. The song sequences
have been done very well and if the movie is not running this reason
of Re-recording will be one of the major points. I do not blame ARR
fully because as the core team the big 3 should have applied their
mind.

The above is just my opinion and is no way to hurt any one.

Rgds KB

Building a website is a piece of cake.