Oh man, the picturization of all songs are more than expected... I liked all
the songs b4 the movie release, but shankar has made all of us love the song
more than what we have loved.... Hats Off to Shankar... Sivaji is marvelous..
ar rahman should do more film's with shankar than doing with other directors in
south.. coz the wonderfull song will be wasted... for example new york song was
spoilled by its picturizations.. i wonder how it would be if shankar picturizes
that song....

  thanks bye

callchandru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Thanks to Paulraj, I got Sivaji tickets for the 2nd day show itself
in
Bangalore. Needless to say, it was a festive atmosphere to see
Superstar movie on the 2nd day. Sivaji was rocking with Rajini at his
best and ARR's songs made it even bigger. It was great to see
superstar dancing to ARR's tunes with great picturisation. Super hit!