I objective is to know the other side of the comments.
  You must not only go with the side provides positive boosting articles.

|| V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            I'm confused a bit here... How some Rubbish article could be a MUST
READ??

"RAMESH b.j KRISHNAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Hi all,

  Please read this article regarding Sivaji... (MUST READ)
  http://content.msn.co.in/Contribute/Entertainment/UCStory2749.htm

  ---------------------------Article Content------------------------
  Sivajeeee....zzzzz
  -by K S Manohar Monday, June 18, 2007
    This story has been read 393 times.

  Sivaji,

    Three hours plus of mind numbing rubbish, nerve jangling music and a
background score that would'nt look out of place in one of those unending SUN
TV weepy serials.......
  What more one can say about this most hyped about, forget-soon-as-you see
tribute to the so called "super star".
  Thought this would be another Chandramukhi, where if you manage to sit
through the first 20 minutes, the story takes an interesting and gripping turn.
  Here there is no story to take a turn, in the first place and some song
sequence looks like a straight lift from one of T Rajenders masala movie, with
garish costumes, over the top sets and extras flapping their stryofoam wings.
  Out of a possible 5 stars for rating this boreathon gets a big zilch!!!

  ---------------------End Of
Article------------------------------------------------------

  REgards,

  @ RAMESH b.j KRISHNAN

  .
 _._,___

    " The search is more important than the destination "

  - a r rahman -

  Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of
spyware protection.

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here