Vij,

You are making me to go look for it.. :-) British Airways recently had short of
staff.. due to
that even some luggage were send via land to some of the European countries...
lets hope and pray
that its still inside the Heathrow Airport.. and that the officials will find
it..

Rgds,

Mirza.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Last year his ipod went missing................cant help but imagine the
> songs on that.....lucky
> finder:)
>
> Vij

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard
protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html