Sarathy,

From the Google Translator, I got this.

*Portuguese : *"oie eu coloquei sua foto no meu flog espero q nao ache ruim,
depois visita la e comenta abraço o endereço é"

*English : *"oie I placed its photo in mine flog I wait q nao find bad,
later visit la and comment I hug the address I am"
Try some online translator and try to find out the meaning. Good luck...

Cheers,
Siraj