Hmm he also said bad about ARR...
"ARR usually take music from west and port in india (Ex, RDB music is taken
from famous pop singer Cheb Mami album)" . He also added, same rahman had
did wonder in Guru BGM.

--
Regards,
Vasanth TT

On 6/28/07, swastiksuresh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi, Friends,

Let me introduce myself.

I am suresh at Chennai and great fan of ARR, using collect his works
right from Roja.

Coming to the point ............ most of you might be knowing this..
Guru - Maniratnam's film's tamil version movie is available now from
Moserbear. DVD - Rs.37/- only. check it out.

Apartfrom that i read an article written by a well known Tamil
writer "Charu Nivethita' about ARR's Music in Guru.

http://www.charuonline.com/kp233.html

another article about 'prey for me brother'

http://www.charuonline.com/kp238.html

(Warning: The article is in Tamil.:-)

- Suresh