Reg. Indian mantra, The Sony BMG store is temporarily shut down. Rediff and
others that have it are out of stock. I havnt seen it in any of the stores
in bangalore.

Reg. Dil Se, i meant the Vinmeengale thaandi song in the background.

I'll try to compile the list over the weekend.

Should get my copy of the lagaan dvd on saturday. Was just curious.

On 6/28/07, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>I meant the extended version of only you (released in indian mantra) ...
>>and just the normal hey jawan tujhe salam song ...
>>i dont have both ... will it be possible to get the mp3 ...

I have a 30-sec clip of Hey Jawan Tujhe Salaam. Don't have it with me
right now. Will share it when I can access it next. Isn't Indian Mantra
available in stores any more?

>>Other instances of extra songs like shauk hain getting released in
compilations like the mp3 cd that got just released. for eg: the extra
>>songs in jeans, tehzeeb, dil se, kannathil muthamittal ...

Don't think they ever got released. Only Alai Payuthey had an official
second release with more songs. What extra songs in Dil Se?

Kizhakku Cheemayile's title song had two versions, both were released, one
on cassette and the other on CD.

Could I bother you with a request to compile i. a list of movies that had
extra songs/song pieces in the movie that was not on the soundtrack? ii.
songs with dual versions. I and the others will attempt to add to it, if
anything gets left out.

>>I saw a rahman compilation with Instrumentals of Taal. Was it done by
rahman ? AFAIK, only roja and gentleman instrumentals were released
>>officially. Was there more ?

If it was on TIPS, then those were ones done by Tabun Sutradhar. May
Maatham was also released as part of a compilation, in the US. Don't have
that one though. Swades had the couple on the CD itself.

>>Regarding the WOHE query, sometime back i saw a compilation with
Warriors in Peace in music world and kept it aside. Thought i'll check my cd
>>and comeback and buy it. But i couldnt find it when i came back. I dont
clearly remember whether it had the chinese version or the hindi >>version
:(

I feel it would have been the Hindi or version.

>>Does the new collectors edition contain all the Dialogues and Songs
which was part of the cassette The Spirit Of Lagaan.

Can't answer this one entirely as i haven't seen the new collector's
edition. in Spirit of Lagaan, the only new song was Zin Kinak Zin and the
movie version of O Paalanhaare, which from what I have been reading, are in
the DVD as well.

On 6/28/07,  Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

> http://beatzo. livejournal. com/134233. html

>The single DVD set comes with deleted scenes, which I had already seen
before, thanks to a pirated DVD I bought off National market. It also
>includes the song 'Rey Bhaiyya Chhootey Lagaan' , previously released as
'Zin Kinak Zin' in a double-cassette collection called The Spirit of >Lagaan
that had background scores, dialogues and the songs from the movie. (
Including the Sadhna Sargam version of 'O Paalanhaare', which I >think is
way, WAY better than the Lata version we are familiar with) Also picked up
the documentary, though only the VCD seems to be available >right now.

>Is 'Rey Bhaiyya Chhootey Lagaan' same as  the previously released 'Zin
Kinak Zin'  ? Then why does CNN-IBN claim it as never heard before ? >Does
the new collectors edition contain all the Dialogues and Songs which was
part of the cassette The Spirit Of Lagaan, including the sadhana >sargam
version of O Paalanhaare. Could someone please list out the contents of the
new collectors edition lagaan dvd.

This is not really a song. It's just a recitation of a few verses somewhat
musically.

>Can someone please post the movie version of O Paalanhare and also Zin
Kinak Zin ?

>Can someone please post the Extended Version of Only You and Hey Jawan
Tujhe Salam ?

There is no extended version of Hey Jawan Tujhe Salaam. In fact, there is
no released version. It was performed just once at a benefit cocnert for
Kargil soldiers in Delhi back in 2001. It's just the Vande Mataram song with
Maa Tujhe SAlaam replaced with Hey Jawan Tujhe Salaam.

  >Similar to O Palanhaare, wasnt  there 2 versions of Humma Humma and
Gopala Gopala. Is there other such instances?

>Was there an S P B, Sujatha version of Pudhu vellai mazhai in Roja as it
was mentioned in the erstwhile rahmanonline. com ?

I don't think so. I checked this with SAtish back then, he wasn't sure
either but it just stayed there.

>Did the original Sapnay release contain the song Teri Meri Baat ? If not
what was the release that had teri meri baat ?

The international release did, the Indian release never did.

>Shauk hain got released in an mp3 collection recently. Are there other
such instances ?

Ohter instances of what?

>Warriors of heaven and earth released in india only had the english and
hindi versions of Warriors in peace. Was there a collection which had >the
chinese version ?

Not in India

[...]

thanks and regards,

ranjith

--

regards,

ranjith

                  <!--  #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,
helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrp-mlmsg table
{font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%
arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115%
monospace;} #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrp-text{
font-family:Georgia; } #ygrp-text p{ margin:0 0 1em 0;} #ygrp-tpmsgs{
font-family:Arial; clear:both;} #ygrp-vitnav{
padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;} #ygrp-vitnav
a{ padding:0 1px;} #ygrp-actbar{ clear:both;margin:25px
0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;} #ygrp-actbar .left{
float:left;white-space:nowrap;} .bld{font-weight:bold;} #ygrp-grft{
font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;} #ygrp-ft{
font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666; padding:5px 0;
} #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{ padding-bottom:10px;}  #ygrp-vital{
#ygrp-vital
#vithd{
#ygrp-vital ul{ padding:0;margin:2px 0;} #ygrp-vital ul li{
list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee; } #ygrp-vital ul
li .ct{
#ygrp-vital ul li .cat{ font-weight:bold;} #ygrp-vital a {
text-decoration:none;}  #ygrp-vital a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;}  #ygrp-sponsor #hd{ color:#999;font-size:77%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov{ padding:6px
13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;} #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;} #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;} #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;} #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;} #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
padding:8px 0;} #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
#ygrp-sponsor .ad a{ text-decoration:none;} #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;} #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{ margin:0;} o {font-size:0;}
.MsoNormal { margin:0 0 0 0;} #ygrp-text tt{ font-size:120%;}
blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;} .replbq {margin:4;} -->

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

regards,
ranjith