Roja, Gentleman and May Maadham actually. Apparently, I am the only
one with the May Maadham instrumentals on a tape (I have the other
two as well, Roja on the Hindi CD and Gentleman on tape with Asogan).
I converted one of the MM tracks to an mp3 and sent it to Gopal a
while (6-7 years) ago. Pyramid released it as "May Maadham and
Musical Extravaganza" with a picture of Sonali Kulkarni and Vineeth
just standing there. Minnale on pan flutes, Marghazi Poove on Sitar,
Enmel on pan flutes are the ones I can remember.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ranjith K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gops,
>
> I meant the extended version of only you (released in indian
mantra) ...
> and just the normal hey jawan tujhe salam song ...
> i dont have both ... will it be possible to get the mp3 ...
>
> Other instances of extra songs like shauk hain getting released in
> compilations like the mp3 cd that got just released. for eg: the
extra songs
> in jeans, tehzeeb, dil se, kannathil muthamittal ...
>
> I saw a rahman compilation with Instrumentals of Taal. Was it done
by rahman
> ? AFAIK, only roja and gentleman instrumentals were released
officially. Was
> there more ?
>
> Regarding the WOHE query, sometime back i saw a compilation with
Warriors in
> Peace in music world and kept it aside. Thought i'll check my cd and
> comeback and buy it. But i couldnt find it when i came back. I dont
clearly
> remember whether it had the chinese version or the hindi version :(
>
> Does the new collectors edition contain all the Dialogues and Songs
which
> was part of the cassette The Spirit Of Lagaan.
>
> On 6/28/07, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   >
> > >http://beatzo. livejournal. com/134233. html
> > >The single DVD set comes with deleted scenes, which I had
already seen
> > before, thanks to a pirated DVD I bought off National market. It
also
> > >includes the song 'Rey Bhaiyya Chhootey Lagaan' , previously
released as
> > 'Zin Kinak Zin' in a double-cassette collection called The Spirit
of >Lagaan
> > that had background scores, dialogues and the songs from the
movie. (
> > Including the Sadhna Sargam version of 'O Paalanhaare', which I
>think is
> > way, WAY better than the Lata version we are familiar with) Also
picked up
> > the documentary, though only the VCD seems to be available >right
now.

> > >Is 'Rey Bhaiyya Chhootey Lagaan' same as the previously
released 'Zin
> > Kinak Zin'  ? Then why does CNN-IBN claim it as never heard
before ? >Does
> > the new collectors edition contain all the Dialogues and Songs
which was
> > part of the cassette The Spirit Of Lagaan, including the sadhana
>sargam
> > version of O Paalanhaare. Could someone please list out the
contents of the
> > new collectors edition lagaan dvd.
> >

> > This is not really a song. It's just a recitation of a few verses
somewhat
> > musically.
> >
> > >Can someone please post the movie version of O Paalanhare and
also Zin
> > Kinak Zin ?
> > >Can someone please post the Extended Version of Only You and Hey
Jawan
> > Tujhe Salam ?
> >
> > There is no extended version of Hey Jawan Tujhe Salaam. In fact,
there is
> > no released version. It was performed just once at a benefit
cocnert for
> > Kargil soldiers in Delhi back in 2001. It's just the Vande
Mataram song with
> > Maa Tujhe SAlaam replaced with Hey Jawan Tujhe Salaam.
> >

> >Similar to O Palanhaare, wasnt there 2 versions of Humma Humma and
Gopala
> > Gopala. Is there other such instances?
> >

> > >Was there an S P B, Sujatha version of Pudhu vellai mazhai in
Roja as it
> > was mentioned in the erstwhile rahmanonline. com ?
> >
> > I don't think so. I checked this with SAtish back then, he wasn't
sure
> > either but it just stayed there.
> >
> > >Did the original Sapnay release contain the song Teri Meri
Baat ? If not

html<http://beatzo.livejournal.com/134233.html>
> > The single DVD set comes with deleted scenes, which I had already
seen
> > before, thanks to a pirated DVD I bought off National
market<http://beatzo.livejournal.com/81633.html?
thread=1008353#t1008353>.
> > It also includes the song 'Rey Bhaiyya Chhootey Lagaan' ,
previously
> > released as 'Zin Kinak Zin' in a double-cassette collection
called The
> > Spirit of Lagaan<http://sonybmg.co.in/artist/artist.asp?
albumid=11454&cookie%5Ftest=1>that had background scores, dialogues

<http://rahmanonline.com>?