hi nishanth,

u are right,but i dont know his name. have watched a program on DD-Tamil
about the person which was interviewed by Madanbap(known for his laugh in
tamil films) intresting news is that our guru has played keyboard for him
too.

coming back to the point,Mr.raju known as clarinet raju has played the sax
part for "anjali and En kadhalae" song. he says that Rahman could not able
to congratulate by words and he started playing the tape  to e.one who ever
comes to the studio as it is difficult to play.

please clarify who has played the sax on the title music which is a
brilliant masterpiece by our Guru.

regards,

murali

Millions of profiles with photos. Search now @ Shaadi.com