They are shooting de show at 1 am? :oO I wonder how teams can perform to
their best at this time of de day..

On 7/25/07, VijayNarain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Yesterday boss came to avm at about 1 am. I was watching some of the
other teams performing in their quarterfinals of Ooh La la la, when
ARR dropped in for just a minute. With all the buzz around, I was
wondering where ARR was, only to find out the person blocking my view
was ARR himself!! Sivamani said hi to boss, and in a minute, he was
gone!! Couldnt get an autograph, or a snap. But was a great experience
all the same. My band has its quarter finals tomorrow. Hope ARR drops
in then as well :P ! Jus thought I should share this wit u ppl!
Cheers!
R Vijaynarain