The teams with the spirit to win and dedication to music for sure they can
perform well and go ahea to win the competition. time is not a big factor
for this kind of competition, its the teamwork and understanding.

Kumar
AR Rahman DJs
Malaysia

On 7/26/07, shahul hameed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  They are shooting de show at 1 am? :oO I wonder how teams can perform to
their best at this time of de day..