I was not among the 18 who met Boss. Our Band guitarist went. My
band's name is Srishti. We are right now in the semifinals of the
competition. Thank you all for your great support. I update my blog
whenever I find time, about the happenings. www.vijaynarain.blogspot.com
Will keep the group posted as well. Again thanks a million for the
support!
Long Live ARR!!
Vijaynarain R

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   :-) watched 2nd episode today... really all participants were in
cloud 9 when they met rehman in his studio to get his wishes.......
rehman came in slow motion with uttering some words from wow to.... at
d time they aired d music... so could not get to what d single worded
compliments he uttered, while walking towards d reception of his
studio... coooolly & comfortably sitting on d chair gave them
encouraging speech with a point "they will make them (arr & co.)
proud" & ending with wishes to bands........ 18 teams were announced
today & their representative talked about their band but only few gave
his/her name.... so keenly watched to know OUR GRP MEMBER VIJAY
NARAIN....... hello :-) vijay what is ur band's name please ? wishes
to u to release an album... remember its 4m arrs studio...... i m here
to buy dat as it is coming out of rehmans studio......... & also in a
way to ncourage d winning band...... yes ofcourse as these bands r
seleccted by rehman....... all of them
>  deserve every bit of appreciation for their efforts & spirit,
whether they win or lose.... but they gain a lot of confidence to find
create opportunity..... i hope most of these bands would get a chance
in one or other ways to work for some private project like jingles,
themes & to work under many music directors through this golden
opportunity.......