Hi Krishna,

  You state that you are a composer and that you "use" the samples.
But you state that ARR lifted & copied the samples.In tat case are
your songs lifted and copied songs? Wait read thru my post fully and
then decide to blast me later.

 Now what i am trying to say is that you should just think before
you post bro.How could ARR copy or lift a sample when that sample is
being sold as a royalty free sample in which its main purpose is to
be used in songs,TV, films or where ever musically needed. Maybe you
didnt know how to put it.Just say ARR "used" so n so samples.
  Recently i read an article in behindwoods where they stated copied
stuffs from composers,while other composers had directly lifted and
copied from other songs(the tune) Our man ARR is also in the list
but for "copyin" samples!! Its about time we as musicians and being
fans of ARR explain this to others.Rather then just calling he
copied.It's really very lame.

 No offence to you buddy..btw what kinda songs do you compose and
where r u located at? Am a composer too.Mail me we could talk abt
music compositions.

Cheers
Raj

-- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "chup_ssshhh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> A silent user here (but also a composer),
>

> Hi guys and girls,
>
> Me as a omposer do use lots of samples, not in all my music.
Ofcourse
> I'm not the only one who uses these samples.
> Last month I bought a sample bank: Uberschall - Da Nu RnB, Hip Hop
> Drum Loops and Samples.
>
> I was really glad hearing these awesome samples....till suddenly I
> heard a simmilarity between a sample song called "Hip Harp" and
Munbe
> Munbe Vaa!!!
>
> I was really shocked, it was like A. R. Rahman used these samples
but
> played them in adifferent range! it sounds like a complete lift!
Even
> the beat measure of this sample is a clear copy of the rythm used
by
> A. R. Rahman in "Munbe Munbe Vaa"!!!
>
> I like you guys to hear these samples, but pls give me a good link
> where i can upload these files.
>
> Warning : DO NOT GET SHOCKED HEARING THESE SAMPLES, THESE SAMPLES
ARE