hey Chup-ssshhhh
i want one honest reply from you, why did you use the word "lift" when
you are clearly stating it a sample. Was it bcos u wanted many to read
 It makes me rethink your statement composer.
I appreciate your observation of the sample and I had personally felt
the continuous loop was from a casio synthesizer as a i vaguely
remember hearing it long ago until i gave it away, may be its also
there in many other.
ARR is a person who shed the bright light that composition can be made
easy using samples & loops. But I can dare to take a bet that since he
started not even a single fellow could remotely near his ability. Just
because he did not jump for thriving fame. He works hard for those
countless hours to blend those samples to a masterpiece.
 Sp please avoid stating the word lift a better synonym could have
been "Usage". that would have fetched you more applause.
I hear many ppl saying ARR takes music from western songs. I just let
them speak as long as they are idiots in identifying a right one.
Today I can delivers hours of lecture on music review it only because
of ARR who made me hear a good sound. My life would naot have been the
same with out him and his music.

Regards,
-R

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "chup_ssshhh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>