we can expect ARR in the movie because the director is Shankar. on the other
hand, red chillies might cause some trouble regarding music rights.. i
personally would want ARR to get his musical rights else drop the project...
only then the team would understand the importance of music. for a sci-fi
movie none would do justice except ARR because ARR has not scored for a
sci-fi movie yet and we can surely expect ARR's innovation and creativity in
the sci-fu genre...i hope red chillies &  co understands it.. ok, now to the
news...

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/after-sivaji-shankar-ropes-in-srk-for-robot/45913-8.html

*New Delhi: *If you thought southern filmmaker Shankar went big with
superstar Rajinikanth in the recently-released *Sivaji*, it only gets bigger
and better.

This time, it is target Shah Rukh Khan and he won't be running around trees
romancing the ladies.

Said to be Shankar's dream project, it's a sci-fi film, titled *Robot*, that
will have Shah Rukh playing the lead.

So impressed was Shah Rukh with Shankar's project, that he offered to
produce the film under his banner, Red Chillies Entertainment.

Though Shankar is being tight-lipped about the project, we know that he's
spending every waking minute working out the finer details of the project
and *Robot* will officially go on the floors in four months' time.

And while the filmmaker busies himself with his dream venture, Shah Rukh's
got his hands full at the moment with the upcoming film *Chak De India* in
which he plays a coach to a girls hockey team.

As *Chak De India* promos keep up the buzz on King Khan, we're sure very
soon a bit of the *Robot* zing will take over. After all, the Baadshah of
Bollywood doesn't stay out of news for long. So keep watching this space for
more.