Hi
Putting aside the issue of Munbe va for a while,
I am have both Boys and SOK on both regular and 5.1 versions.
When I play these CDs on 5.1 systems, it seems to me that regular
CDs are providing much better and higher output compared to 5.1s.
I am surprised that even channeling is much better on regular CDs
than on 5.1s.. Wondering if anyone else felt the same with these CDs

Are these so called 5.1s recorded at the best quality?
Even the mp3 of GirlFriend is giving much better sound quality and
channeling than the original 5.1 CD.. this cannot be true.

I am using creative soundblaster for 5.1 channeling which is
pretty good by itself..

Regards
Raghu