hey krishna

"I was really shocked, it was like A. R. Rahman used these samples but
played them in adifferent range! it sounds like a complete lift! Even
the beat measure of this sample is a clear copy of the rythm used by
A. R. Rahman in "Munbe Munbe Vaa"!!!"

Then y the hell wer u shocked to see that rahman has used a sample in his
song if u already knw that every other MD u knw is using the samples.....the
way u presented the mail was something like rahman did a big sin in using
that sample.....just shw that mail to someone else and they wud say "rahman
is a copy cat....and bla bla"...Now may i ask u sir.....wat was ur so called
intention in sending that mail?????.

--
shaheen a khayoom
+91-98959 49464