As far as I know the audio version was not released. And God bless the soul
who decided not to release it. Believe me, its worst experience to listen
those songs in Hindi. A friend who recorded the songs said the same thing.
If you listen it, you'll renounce all claims to be an AR fan! Its not from
OST. AR has no involvement in it, nor his associates have any. That is
obvious guess. I only happened to catch Kathakali song in Hindi which goes
Hathkadi. Not even worth of it.

Anyway, I'll be getting a VCD soon, if there is some good point in it, will
update you more. Sorry for digging out something which is not even worth of
it.