I can feel AMITH shivering to the bones after listening to those
songs. No wonder my house electricity power failed as I was waiting
for the movie to start and record the songs. Seems I did not miss
much as per Amith......

But if this is not RAHMAN product, how come MoserBaer advertises it
as Music by AR Rahman ?

If this is a suspicious matter, Can Gopal / Vijay Iyer check with the
GURU directly ?

Dinesh Vaidya
Pune
Do we add this as Rahman entry in our Hindi collection.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Amith Chandhran"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As far as I know the audio version was not released. And God bless
the soul
> who decided not to release it. Believe me, its worst experience to
listen
> those songs in Hindi. A friend who recorded the songs said the same
thing.
> If you listen it, you'll renounce all claims to be an AR fan! Its
not from
> OST. AR has no involvement in it, nor his associates have any. That
is
> obvious guess. I only happened to catch Kathakali song in Hindi
which goes