From: shahi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 3 August, 2007 5:28:14 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: "Suttrum Vizhi" & "Oru malai" in Ghajini (Hindi), Is it
true???????

Even i hope that they will not retain the original songs.....i think it will b
the same locale and not same music...

rgrds

shaheen

On 8/3/07, kanchi143 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
news will be 100% false news.

if they want 2 songs why not all the songs from same movie or why
not other songs from same music director.

rehman will never accept this.

dont worry guyz. this will be 200% false news.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, shahi <shaheenakhayoom@ ...>

http://www.tamilcin ema.com/CINENEWS /Hotnews/ 2007/august/ 010807_eng. as

> rgrds
>

> shahi
>

> On 8/2/07, Abdul Manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Hi all
> >
> > Today one of friend frm this group told me that in hindi ghajini
there
> > will be oru malai and suttrum vizhi from the original sound
track. I can't
> > believe it. He told me that he got this info from an interview
by asin.
> > Please clarify this. If so ARR shouldnot have done this album.
We want fresh

--
shaheen a khayoom
+91-98959 49464

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/