i jst feel tired reading all these stupid nd baseless allegations by pple...
coz they jst need sme or the other gossip to keep their filmi nd masala section
gng..nd goin by the paper in whch ths article is....MID DAY...has no
class....all these rumours nd our sources is all bull shit....but it really
dsnt affect me...i knw wat our boss is all bout...HES JST A CLASS APART AND A
VERY GENUINE GUY...MID DAY JST NEED SME NEWS TO PUBLISH....4GET IT...I URGE ND
REQUEST ALL RAHMAN FANS OUT HERE..LETS NT PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THS BASELESS
ALLEGATIONS BY MID DAY....

  ARR ROCKS

> wrote:

This is ridiculous!
The report itself say they have a song picturisation slated for Sep
1st to 15th. Then, how on earth they expect to release the movie on
Oct 12th?

-Vinod

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Karthik S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -- Not again!
>
> http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/september/163313.htm
>
> Late-lateef Rahman!
> By: Tushar Joshi
> September 1, 2007
>
> Sources claim the music director (and not Aishwarya Rai) is
delaying
> Jodhaa Akbar
>
> Director Ashutosh Gowariker has set October 12 as the release date
for
> his magnum opus, Jodhaa Akbar.
>
> However, the Hrithik Roshan- Aishwarya Rai starrer has been marred
by
> talk of the project getting delayed.
>
> First there was buzz that Hrithik's constant injuries were
hampering
> the schedule.
>
> Then the ball shifted to Ash's court, with talk of her not being
able
> to give time and dates to the project.
>
> However, a source reveals that neither Hrithik nor Ash are worrying
> Gowariker. In fact, it is music director AR Rahman who could derail
> the film's scheduled release.
>
> Short of time
>
> Says a source working on the film, "Rahman has overshot his
deadline
> and is yet to complete the background score for Jodhaa Akbar. Even
> though the action scenes are the highlight of the film, Rahman's
score
> is equally important.
>
> He has worked closely with Ashutosh to re-create the sound of the
> Mughal era and has done a lot of research for it."
>
> While Gowariker isn't available for comment, the source says Jodhaa
> Akbar could well be pushed to early next year if Rahman fails to
> finish his work in time.
>
> A few weeks ago, there were reports that Ash was concentrating
more on
> her Hollywood film Pink Panther 2 than Jodhaa Akbar. However, this
is
> nothing but speculation.
>
> "Both Ash and Hrithik have begun dubbing for the film since a few
> weeks. They're not wasting any time and are as keen to meet the
> deadline as anybody else," adds the source.
>
> In terms of shooting, the only work remaining is a song sequence,
> be shot on September 15."The song is on a huge scale and very
> important to the climax. It will have 1,000 junior artists and a
> budget of nearly Rs 30 lakh."

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.