v shld not take press news 4 granted....... we dont know xactly wats d reason
4 delays....... even if rehman b one of factors it is usual as far as rehman is
concerned & d world knows it about rehmans working pace..... not just now but
right 4m d beginning of his career & so it shld not b new r unxpected abt
rehman time......... they find convenient to point @ rehman as he is also
involved in this project..... bcuz he is man of few words..... he is not going
to take seriously such things 4 his nature is very kind approach 2 pple..... &
they will do it only to rehman...... if some others in dat unit r also cause 4
such delays dat wont b blown out this much........

Kumaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My thots excatly. ARR is a genius but time is money in the film
industry. This is the reason why the indian film industry is notorious
for its unprofessional and unorganized ways of operating.

manikandan gangadhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Yes Very true.Thats the
whole reason that Ram Gopal
Varma stopped truely working with ARR.No matter he is
great fan of ARR and his works.He says in an interview
that 'I am very impatient guy.I want to do the work
yesterday but ARR does it tomorrow'.He then adds that
he had sleep less nights to give the right honour for
Rangeela songs.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/september/163313.htm

> > > Late-lateef Rahman!
> > > By: Tushar Joshi
> > > September 1, 2007
> > >
> > > Sources claim the music director (and not
> Aishwarya Rai) is delaying
> > > Jodhaa Akbar
> > >
> > > Director Ashutosh Gowariker has set October 12
> as the release date for
> > > his magnum opus, Jodhaa Akbar.
> > >
> > > However, the Hrithik Roshan- Aishwarya Rai
> starrer has been marred by
> > > talk of the project getting delayed.
> > >
> > > First there was buzz that Hrithik's constant
> injuries were hampering
> > > the schedule.
> > >
> > > Then the ball shifted to Ash's court, with talk
> of her not being able
> > > to give time and dates to the project.
> > >
> > > However, a source reveals that neither Hrithik
> nor Ash are worrying
> > > Gowariker. In fact, it is music director AR
> Rahman who could derail
> > > the film's scheduled release.
> > >
> > > Short of time
> > >
> > > Says a source working on the film, "Rahman has
> overshot his deadline
> > > and is yet to complete the background score for
> Jodhaa Akbar. Even
> > > though the action scenes are the highlight of
> the film, Rahman's score
> > > is equally important.
> > >
> > > He has worked closely with Ashutosh to re-create
> the sound of the
> > > Mughal era and has done a lot of research for
> it."
> > >
> > > While Gowariker isn't available for comment, the
> source says Jodhaa
> > > Akbar could well be pushed to early next year if
> Rahman fails to
> > > finish his work in time.
> > >
> > > A few weeks ago, there were reports that Ash was
> concentrating more on
> > > her Hollywood film Pink Panther 2 than Jodhaa
> Akbar. However, this is
> > > nothing but speculation.
> > >
> > > "Both Ash and Hrithik have begun dubbing for the
> film since a few
> > > weeks. They're not wasting any time and are as
> keen to meet the
> > > deadline as anybody else," adds the source.
> > >
> > > In terms of shooting, the only work remaining is
> a song sequence, to
> > > be shot on September 15."The song is on a huge
> scale and very
> > > important to the climax. It will have 1,000
> junior artists and a
> > > budget of nearly Rs 30 lakh."
> > >

> --
> Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it
> just makes the climbing
> easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but
> only for the stronger
> back.
>
> when goin is very tough , tough get goin...

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.

  Building a website is a piece of cake.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?