thanks diya. i missed my copy of TOI .once again thanks for the scaned coppy
diya ganguly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Hi all,
  This is an interview that came in the supplement of the Times of India Today.
  Sharing an image of it. Please let me know your views.
  I personally find some of the things that he said in this interview not quite
acceptable. (eg. parts of the answer to the question "to what extent being an
Indian matters to you") Would like to know what you all think.

  Otherwise, it's a good interview overall.
  Diya

  Try the revolutionary next-gen Yahoo! Mail. Click here.

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?