hi to all arr fans,
                           i am pushpendra frm NEPAL....i want a list of hindi
songs that has been copied frm arr's compositions....it's whether the tune or
music bits or orechestrations, all such copied songs should be included in this
list....plz help me regarding this matter...plz mention the song name with its
movie name with its music director(thecopycat) which has copied our arr's
compostion with all the details(as copied song's) as well.....
  plz help me regarding this......i think this list will include all those
copied songs.......

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings,
and more!