It ranks up there in the league of elite soundtracks.  Very soothing
and melodious soundtrack with lots of classical influences and
beautiful arrangements and instrumental ornaments.  No heavy beats or
real item numbers.  The arrangements are not very thickly layered, but
they are crafted extremely delicately and woven briliantly.  I think
ARR himself would like this soundtrack a lot.  Only weakness to me is
that a few songs are very similar to songs from SLBs previous movies.
Lyrics are also quite simple by comparison. To me, however, it's
mostly a very refreshing and quite stylish and very soothing/romantic
soundtrack.  If you're a lover of real quality music, this album is a
must have.