Hi,

I've done my part by voting for ARR. Please guys everyone who called themselves
as an ARR fans should do it...take it as a humble request..please...thanks.

P.Muralitharan
Putrajaya, Malaysia

Thank you for your nomination. Your nomination has been filed.
   The celebrity you voted for "AR  Rahman" has been nominated   1172 times.
   "AR  Rahman" is falling short of -172 nominations to    be entering into
getting votes.       You can copy the following text and send it to your
online friends via Yahoo/MSN/Aol or other Messengers to get quick
nominations filed for your celebrity.          Note: Don't give away date of
births of celebrities to your    buddies and make their life easier to
nominate. Let them do the home    work themselves. If they love their celebrity
they better get their    facts clear before deserving the right to vote. By the
way google    and wikipedia are still free for searching and gathering facts.
           Hi, I would like to file your nominations for your favorite
celebrity at http://www.8thwonder.ws Nominate AR  Rahman please :)