Group Members,
            If my memory is correct, I havent seen anyone of you guys
mentioning this tamil film album of rahman named " Parthale Paravasam" starring
Madhavan & simran. Film was really bad. But album was a decent one. "Nee thaan
En  Desiya Geetam" sung by Balram ( who sang Kaatrinile from film Mozhi)  was
the pick of the lot.  In fact this album, Sivamani was involved in full sing.
Lot of experiments was done in this album by rahman. Why no one mentions this
album neither among arr favourites / non favourites???

  With Best Regards,
  Nithin Sujathan

Building a website is a piece of cake.