Congrats man. Do let us know if any other fellow group members were involved as
participants.

  tks with regards,
  Amin

prasannna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          congrats man.. just saw the episode.. gr8 to  know that u made it our
fellow rahmanic...
Any info abt the album which u will get to make?
prasanna

VijayNarain wrote:
Its difficult to type when you're speechless. But how can I not inform  OUR fan
club about the greatness of our beloved Rahman Sir.     I'm just back from a
press conference at GRT Grand days hotel in  Chennai. We went there thinking
the winners of the finals would be  announced. Our band Srishti has lost the
semifinals. We thought we had  been called to cheer the other bands. A buffet
later, we were ushered  into the conference hall. Krish anchored the
proceedings as usual.    We were told Rahman Sir wouldn't be coming as it was
Ramzan Day and  that the verdict was recorded at his studio and would be played
to us.  The three finalists in contention were : Oxygen, Zinx and V3.    Then
they played a video about how it all began and where it had  reached now,
interspersed with Rahman Sir talking about the show and  the talent that was
exhibited. Then there was a dance performance for  the Ooh La la la song. Then
there was the vote of thanks, thanking  everyone involved. This
 was followed by another dance performance by  the same group, to Athiradee.I
could judge the restlessess of the  finalists, waiting for the results! As for
our band, we were just  waiting to pounce on the winning band, and ask them to
treat us.    Then it was time to announce the results! Krish announced that
Rahman  Sir would announce the result played on video. Rahman Sir spoke. A
brief of what he said : Sir felt all the bands exceeded his  expectations. Also
he said that there were some aspects that were  expected from bands, which were
not exhibited by some, and some other  aspects which he least expected, but was
exhibited by the bands.    Then came the surprise/shock of the day. Rahman ji
said that he didn't  like judging because it was very difficult. He also said
he couldn't  decide on ONE winner alone. So he had chosen 6 winners!!!
*Silence*    And on expected lines, the three finalists were announced as the
first  three winners (in no particular order).
 Then he announced Agam, Madras Tunes and Srishti (Yes thats us!!!) as  the
other 3 winners!    This was the moment of my life! The biggest surprise ever.
Even  thrilling was watching Rahman Sir, the only inspiration behind any  music
we've made. watching the video of our band perform in the  quarterfinals and
comment on our performance. Sir said he liked our  boldness of expression, and
our attitude onstage, and that there was  Jeevan in our music!     What
happened next is just a vague remembrance now... Hugs, photo  sessions, the
trophy and speaking to the media, thanking Rahman sir, 2  gulab jamoons, a
sandwich and an ice cream..a few phone calls...Back home.    And here I am
typing this writeup to the group!!!    Do watch the final episode tomorrow ie
SUNDAY , the 14th of October,  on Sun TV at 8.30 PM!  LONG LIVE ARR!!  LONG
LIVE HIS MUSIC!!    With warm regards,  R Vijaynarain  (hardcore Rahmaniac!)
      Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?  <b>  Explore,

photos & more.