I watched The Programme On Sunday(Final)Whin Is Your Group Vijay.ARR
Was Rocking With Simple Drees.I Like The Word He Said:"I Dont Want To
Give A Person Win And Others Make Sad.I Need Time To Deside For The
Win In My Studio"

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Arijit Debnath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Congrats Vijay and all other members of Sristhi...
> We are all proud of you.. Rahman fan club has real talents and you
guys are
> coming out with all your valuable presence in the music world...
Best wishes
> to u all and carry on.
>
> Arijit
>

> On 13/10/2007, VijayNarain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Its difficult to type when you're speechless. But how can I not
inform
> > OUR fan club about the greatness of our beloved Rahman Sir.
> >
> > I'm just back from a press conference at GRT Grand days hotel in
> > Chennai. We went there thinking the winners of the finals would be
> > announced. Our band Srishti has lost the semifinals. We thought we had
> > been called to cheer the other bands. A buffet later, we were ushered
> > into the conference hall. Krish anchored the proceedings as usual.
> >
> > We were told Rahman Sir wouldn't be coming as it was Ramzan Day and
> > that the verdict was recorded at his studio and would be played to us.
> > The three finalists in contention were : Oxygen, Zinx and V3.
> >
> > Then they played a video about how it all began and where it had
> > reached now, interspersed with Rahman Sir talking about the show and
> > the talent that was exhibited. Then there was a dance performance for
> > the Ooh La la la song. Then there was the vote of thanks, thanking
> > everyone involved. This was followed by another dance performance by
> > the same group, to Athiradee.I could judge the restlessess of the
> > finalists, waiting for the results! As for our band, we were just
> > waiting to pounce on the winning band, and ask them to treat us.
> >
> > Then it was time to announce the results! Krish announced that Rahman
> > Sir would announce the result played on video. Rahman Sir spoke. A
> > brief of what he said : Sir felt all the bands exceeded his
> > expectations. Also he said that there were some aspects that were
> > expected from bands, which were not exhibited by some, and some other
> > aspects which he least expected, but was exhibited by the bands.
> >
> > Then came the surprise/shock of the day. Rahman ji said that he didn't
> > like judging because it was very difficult. He also said he couldn't
> > decide on ONE winner alone. So he had chosen 6 winners!!!
> >
> > *Silence*
> >
> > And on expected lines, the three finalists were announced as the first
> > three winners (in no particular order).
> > Then he announced Agam, Madras Tunes and Srishti (Yes thats us!!!) as
> > the other 3 winners!
> >
> > This was the moment of my life! The biggest surprise ever. Even
> > thrilling was watching Rahman Sir, the only inspiration behind any
> > music we've made. watching the video of our band perform in the
> > quarterfinals and comment on our performance. Sir said he liked our
> > boldness of expression, and our attitude onstage, and that there was
> > Jeevan in our music!
> >
> > What happened next is just a vague remembrance now... Hugs, photo
> > sessions, the trophy and speaking to the media, thanking Rahman sir, 2
> > gulab jamoons, a sandwich and an ice cream..a few phone
calls...Back home.