Hey ppl,

I work in night shift and by the time i reach my hus i will be in half sleep...
just have to hit the bed... and becoz of this ATM fever, i switched on my
system to hear the ATM songs to hear before i hit the bed.... THATS IT

I lost my sleep....

When i heard the first song ELLA PUGAZHUM i go  refreshed and i even got
strength to DANCE for this great rendition by our BOSS. and by the time i
completed the hearing of this album i lost my total sleep. Now I am ready to do
another shift.... ;-)

All the songs are damn good and i dont understand how people could say that the
music of ATM is not good and there is no touch of our Thalaivar (BOSS)...

THIS  IS  THE  PLACE  WHERE  WE  WORSHIP  RAHMAN  AS  GOD  AND  PEOPLE  IN
THIS  CLUB  ARE  THE  DEVOTEES  OF  ARR .  THERE  IS  NO  PLACE  FOR  PEOPLE
WHO  TALK  ILL  ABOUT  OUR  BOSS.

I'm sorry if i have hurt anybody, i follow ARR's Step in my life... i dont like
hurting and at the same time i can't resist myself when somebody write wrong
about ARR...

Long Live ARR and his Music
Pranesh