Oh my god! Did some one say that?

Dont know about Malaysia, but ATM is already a runaway hit. The CD's
disappeared from the shelves within hours of the music hitting the
market.

Chelva, I know you didnt like the music much. Dont spread wrong
stories around here. Even though we are not posting with confirmed
stats here, no one would believe that ATM has not beat Bheema in
sales. In fact, ATM should be far ahead of Bheema as far as sales is
concerned.

sai

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Kumaresh-n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> What?? the audio sales of Bheema better than ATM??....hehehe....
there is a
> lot of Malaysians here... including me... stop joking around Chelva
Kumar...