Gopal Ji i back you up,

Mr. Vijay is one of the most respected people here of all people who gives
valued and inside imp info. be it release dates, arr quotes to group, special
release request from fans to arr club etc.

Note to Mr. Vijay: Just because some loose guns in the forum let themselves
slip [every forums there are loose guns], please do not take these personally,
as there are more fans here who respect you for what u r are contributing than
those who just want to "pump there stingy hose" when ever the chance comes.

Thanks Gopal ji for ur words too. LuV B|H.

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               >.In
another forum vijay iyer of all people is trashing ARR by
 > comparing him to the likes of Iman / Dhina . Enna Kodumai ethu

 Please do not defame people without ascertaining your facts. Vijay
 does not post in any ARR-related forum apart from this.

 Gopal.

 > sriraman vk
 >

 > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <karokelip@> wrote:
 > >
 > > intro song = anbe aaruyirae..
 > >
 > > what a simple sentence????? how much effort would have been
 involved to
 > > create a gem of a song like that.. dont u guys put ur heart in it
 before
 > > writing? fed up with u all.
 > >
 > > On 10/23/07, chelva kumar <chelva1006@> wrote:
 > > >
 > > >   Hie guys,
 > > > Quite sumtime i didnt write bout Rehman here.
 > > >
 > > > The touch of Rehman is seriously missing in ATM, except the
 marvelous
 > > > rendition of the natasvaram song..the folk song was awesome.
 > > >
 > > > The intro song = Anbe Arruyire
 > > > The melody "Kealamel" brings me back to Mr.Romeo "Mellisaiyae"
 > > > The remix of the old song....gosh...maximumly like a local rap
 > rendition
 > > > in Malaysia. Cnt be Rahman
 > > >
 > > > Im sad that Rehman didn't give much impact to this album. But im
 > sure the
 > > > album will have a big demand due to hos impact in Sivaji. Audio
 > will sell
 > > > for name but not for the quality. The mixings and the interludes
 > are nt
 > > > rehmania much.
 > > >
 > > > I think its time for him to concentrate on other projects and
 > shedule his
 > > > pick of movies accordingly to avoid time chasing which
 deteorates his
 > > > quality n touch...exception SIVAJI ..he was given 3 months...wat a
 > gem of a
 > > > album it came out...i presume ATM was a rushed movie, expecting
 > its release
 > > > for diwali...it restricts Rehman from improving his musics...
 > > >
 > > > Sad day for a rehman fan.

 > > >  <http://answers.yahoo.com.sg>
 > > > *Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you
 > know<http://answers.yahoo.com.sg>
 > > > *.

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.