When ARR make a classic album like Bose, Swades, Yuva, and even SOK,
people tell its goin to go in the drains, cause its complicated,
sophisticated, futuristic blahÂ…blah.

Now he gives simple tunes with trade mark arrangements for a mass hero
film whos earlier film songs are trash, except for two films by
illayaraja and 2 songs in Udhaya, people are expecting pure quality!
Sigh .In another forum vijay iyer of all people is trashing ARR by
comparing him to the likes of Iman / Dhina . Enna Kodumai ethu

sriraman vk

know<http://answers.yahoo.com.sg>