Guys...add me into the list. Everyday my day starts with ATM. Me too while
driving to Office n driving back to home, will put the in my car's audio system
and put the volume as high as i can hear. even others outside my car also can
hear it clearly. I'd put some extra woofer n modified my stereo system just to
listen ARR' s songs. Its totally a wonderful experience. those who r talking
bad about ATM, please listen to the songs with high volume n with good speaker
system.. then u will know the magic of ARR. The ARR stamp is all over the songs
clearly. but i couldnt figure out y some people saying its bad. This is the
trend i think....

ARR album will release....hardcore fans of ARR will queue up to get the CD n
listen to it...the next day there will be reviews (Positive) in our
group...suddenly someone will say its not up to the standard set by ARR, Usual
songs, harris better then ARR, yuvan better than ARR, even some might say Imman
or Dheena better than ARR. The songs reminds of old songs...ARR is loosing his
touch n etc. Thats it...others also will follow....then some of our group
hardcore people will start to critize it..bashing those people....after that
someone will say...

"Please accept the facts..its their opinion to voice out..we shouldnt get
angry...they have rights to say..we need critism even ARR needs it to
improve..some will say im a hardcore fan of ARR from early Roja n i grew up
with his music but....." then this will go on.....until movie release..if the
movie done well in market..then they will say ARR is genius, maestro n etc.
after that will be another album release n the same story will goes on....

I've noticed this things happening starts from tenali, rythm....Y? please guys
listen to the songs n appreciate it. Im not against critism but let be
enjoyable n dont provoke each other. we're like one family...someone from india
sharing his/her thoughts with someone in England or Malaysia or Australia n
etc. We all have the same destiny that is ARR"S MUSIC. So please proud of it n
dont simply accused other people. Do you all think ARR will accept a movie n
will give it to his assistant to do it...which crazy people will do that n how
could anyone from this group can tell like that...REMEMBER SOMETIME THE IDOL OF
THIS GROUP WILL READ OUR MAILS....CLEAR EXAMPLE IS MAIL REGARDING ARR"S HEALTH.
So please whoever thinks that ARR has lost his touch, creating album not up to
his standard or etc.. please keep it yourselves cause u will hurts
others...thanks...

P/S: after this please dont say they have rights to critize, they have rights
to talk n etc...remember if they have, i myself also have the same rights here
to express my views...so dont post mails like that.....

Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Looks like ur in
the same boat as me

 I put the CD in my car's stereo system and go for a drive. When the
 song is halfway and I am nearing my house, I skip home and increase
 my drive hours by few more minutes.

 This guy, Rahman is just killing me with his tunes, esp. ATM! I have
 heard this album more than 10 times (couldnt count after that) and I
 have been completely mesmerised by this album. In some songs, I am
 able to fully able to feel the vintage Rahman of the 90's. I have
 been eagerly waiting to see the Rahman of the 90's. SOK and Sivaji
 didnt actually show me the Rahman of the 90's. This film gives us the
 Rahman of the 90's.

 Of course, I like Rahman's other music too like soft and melodious
 music. He is the definition of music. But this album is sensational
 and has kept me hooked like a slave.

 sai

 --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rk_rathinam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>