Gomzy.. I donno wether u have tried Bose i.e, Tripod Technology.....its just
awesome...140$
  Bose + ARR   rockss....

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Bose headphones suck! Its has noise cancellation....so you lose
helluva base.....
  Sennheiser  and bare dynamic rock !

  On 10/27/07, Arijit Debnath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:               I think
its $279 (Bestbuy price).

  My uncle has that... really awesome experience... I have Bose computer
speakers (companion 2 series II) that is also too good, but headphone's sound
is way ahead...

  Arijit