Dear ARR Fans,

  Here in Srilanka the song "Valayapati" is becoming a hit according to my
analys as here Currently only Shakthi FM is there (As the Licence given for ABC
Radio Network is withdrawn where Soorian FM also a member,now no more Soorian
FM) , I can say that most of the time ,in most of their programmes they are
enjoying that song & listeners also requesting that song mostly.

  ARR ROCKS AGAIN IN SRILANKA ......LONG LIVE BOOS...GOD BLESS U.

Muhammadh Rikaz