YAH IT'S BIG IN SRILANKA.BUT FEEL BAD SOORIYAN F.M.IS NO MORE.SOORIYAN
F.M. HAVE LOTS OF ARR FANS.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Muhammadh Rikaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear ARR Fans,
>
>   Here in Srilanka the song "Valayapati" is becoming a hit according
to my analys as here Currently only Shakthi FM is there (As the
Licence given for ABC Radio Network is withdrawn where Soorian FM also
a member,now no more Soorian FM) , I can say that most of the time ,in
most of their programmes they are enjoying that song & listeners also
requesting that song mostly.