Hey man...

What a stupid mail from you...!!! Even there is a contradiction in your
first mail and second mail.

Your first mails says
"The ATM music being excellent, it seems so mediocre because of the hype u
all create."

And the second mail says
"ATM sucks big time"

What the hell is this? Where you guyz been these many days? As soon as new
album gets released from ARR, everybody like you come out and criticize and
go... This ARR Fan's group not the anti-ARR group. Mind it..

Cheers,
Siraj