Of course.. We are not here to talk about what he makes and what he
doesnt. The album is a huge commercial success. In fact, its a runaway
success, and the true success of the album will be known when the movie
releases becoz for heroes like Vijay, the album picks up sales after
the song videos come out.

sai

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>   Wether rahman makes money or not,its either none of mine or your
business.Why you want to get in to all these???I dont know in what
context you meant..but i feel tht word should be avoided.

> chelva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>             I agree 2-3 songs have quality, others are so so...but
still its marketable. Rehman will make his money of course..