Polladhavan songs are nice too..GV Prakash a stunner!! He is grooming well,
might be the replacer of Rehman 1 day after our boss steps down if he does??
Anyone thought of that...im confident GV Prakash could do it as he has Rehman
blood in him.....

Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          To ARR fans..
the songs are playin non-stop in my head! Even thou the whole office is
damn quiet!! Kelamal,Ellam,Valayaipatti n Ponmagal.. is goin on a
loop.. ARR always does this to us..he makes us dislike it n then to
love it..its true love...Only you ARR only u..

To critics..
ATM songs arent tat great!Yes! something's missing in the songs!Go buy
Vel album n listen to the songs... they are mindblowing!

Cheers
Raj