Not irrelavant, a fact to be known in long run. Some1 talked bout vel down
here, u can open ya eyes and see Thulasi, so i added bout GV Prakash and his
connection with Rehman. He is following his uncles step to become a good
musician. I think its relevant. not saying rehman is not good for once.

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          dont speak something irrelevant
here

  On 10/31/07, chelva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             Polladhavan
songs are nice too..GV Prakash a stunner!! He is grooming well, might be the
replacer of Rehman 1 day after our boss steps down if he does?? Anyone thought
of that...im confident GV Prakash could do it as he has Rehman blood in
him.....

Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       To ARR fans..
the songs are playin non-stop in my head! Even thou the whole office is
damn quiet!! Kelamal,Ellam,Valayaipatti n Ponmagal.. is goin on a
loop.. ARR always does this to us..he makes us dislike it n then to
love it..its true love...Only you ARR only u..

To critics..
ATM songs arent tat great!Yes! something's missing in the songs!Go buy
Vel album n listen to the songs... they are mindblowing!

Cheers
Raj

Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you know .