You are referring to the Tamil version, I guess. The released version did have
ARR's name right in front and also his mug shot on the reverse.

----- Original Message ----
From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2007 4:30:12 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Did you know?

<!--

#ygrp-mkp{
#ygrp-mkp hr{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
#ygrp-mkp #hd{
#ygrp-mkp #ads{
margin-bottom:10px;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad{
padding:0 0;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad a{
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
-->

I remember getting my copy through a family friend. He worked in Lahiri (Blore)

My copy which i still have did not have anything on the cover except for the
lahiri

logo :) He told my dad that the songs were somewhat nice and had given the
cassette

along with other stuff. I curiously checked it out and started liking them.
This was way before the

official release. Cheers,

Gomzy