Dear Gopal,

You made me to go back into time.. A surprise, sudden, amazing, nostalgic
trip. Yes I know it all.

I had that Rangeela Super Jhankaar Beats mix, but the moment I came to know
that its not by AR, I gave it out to someone. Rangeela Hindi had 5 different
inlays; 4 of them were on Time. I have 6 copies of Humse Hain Muqabala on
Time / Venus / Tips. Time had two different inlays, and one inlay of Time
and Venus is exactly same. I also have one copy of Time where Urvashi
Urvashi is printed as Urvashi Vruashi. ;-) But Time and Venus had also
joined for Mr. Romeo copyrights. Mr. Romeo has 3 diff inlays Time / Venus /
Tips.

Very recently, in 2005, Vande Mataram was imported by Music World for Rs
625/- It has different inlay than the Indian version. The Indian version
shows the flag tricolors as it is, whereas the International version shows
the tricolor upside down.

I remember Khel Khiladi Ka cassette was priced at 25/- and the first ever
Roja cassette without AR's name on its front, was priced at 29/-. The first
ever 'costly' cassette for me was Duniya Dilwalon Ki. It came for 40/- I
also remember green colored Chor Chor inlay on Sheer Magic series. Sheer
Magic series was good and sounded rich too; maybe because it came for 100/-
:-) But there was one more cassette that came for 100/- That was MTV mix. It
had Musafir remixed version. Very rare to find in those days.. :-)

I have pretty good Tamil cassettes collection, but I missed these small
things.. The places where I spent my childhood were thousands KMs away from
Tamil Nadu. It is so sad that we don't get these things now.

Tiny things.. Still they make you feel life great.

Thanks

:-)