I would also like to see in depth look of a song creation...like how
the director initially tells the situation to the music director to
the end product of song coming up in a cd...like videos of it..or any
of that sorts would be really interesting to watch...can this be done?
like small documentaries?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Watch out for the studio website. . .coming soon

site? with some pics. I have seen studio details in other leading
English artists official sites.
> Its not that I am asking to copy cat other artists website format;
but still adding that will be worth as it looks 2 me like a standard,
bcos arr's studio is @ par with the one @ west.. Just a suggestion
from me.....