Thanks a lot for the info vijay.. awating for the wbsite 2 be launched :-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                               Watch out for the studio
website. . .coming soon

 ________________ Reply Header ________________
 Subject: [arr] A Suggestion: 2 Be included in site. @ vijay& gopal
 Author: "Nithin Sujathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date:  04th November 2007 16:24

 Friends,
             Why not arr's studio details be included in the official site?
with some pics. I have seen studio details in other leading English artists
official sites.
 Its not that I am asking to copy cat other artists website format; but still
adding that will be worth as it looks 2 me like a standard, bcos arr's studio
is @ par with the one @ west.. Just a suggestion from me.....
 Regards,
 NithinS

 With Best Regards,